Passing this on…
If you are in southcentral PA or northern MD, the National Alliance on Mental Illness York County is trying to make a difference to women making changes…
Help by donating gently used or new, professional or business casual clothing and accessories.
A one-day event created to honor the memory of Jennifer Weaver by making a difference in the lives of women in our community. Local women who are aspiring to make a change, and could use a helping hand, are invited to choose professional clothing and accessories, receive makeovers and massages, and learn skills for interviewing and resume writing. This free event helps women in need to gain confidence and guidance.
This year’s Day of Transformation will be held:
Tuesday, April 25 from 1:00-6:00 p.m. at the Gettysburg Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop at 10 Lincoln Square, and the Claudia McCarthy Legal Center at 18 Carlisle Street, Suite 202.
How you can help:
- Donate women’s clothing, handbags, jewelry, and accessories.
- Clothing should be professional or business casual, gently used or new, clean, and on hangers.
- For convenient drop off, use rear entrance to Thrift Store from E. Zerfing Alley.
- Please mark your donations for “Day of Transformation”.
- Hangers may be picked up at Thrift Store.
- Any remaining items from the event benefit the Gettysburg Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop.
- Donation slips will be provided for your generosity. Thank you for your support!
Donations accepted: April 17 – 21
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Donations may be dropped off at:
Gettysburg Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop, located on Lincoln Square, Gettysburg, PA
For Questions Call: Nancy Lilley (717) 334-9171, ext. 115